The trip to Harry Potter World will require some essential purchases to bring home.
- Robes (although my daughter would prefer an invisibility cloak)
- A t-shirt for my Potter-crazy friend Kirstin that says, “My friend went to Diagon Alley and all she got me was this lousy t-shirt.” (Do they still sell these in tourist traps?)
Off the list:
- Any candy where the flavor is a surprise. I’ll pass on the vomit, booger, and worm flavors.
- An owl. Too hard to get on the plane.
- Dragon eggs. I learned my lesson via Hagrid.
Any other suggestions?